2020 Honda Pilot Safety Ratings
One of the reasons that the 2020 Honda Pilot is so popular among Branford-area families is its impressive safety ratings. Learn all about the Pilot crash test rating and safety features in this guide from %%di_name. After you do, visit us to get behind the wheel of this capable Honda SUV!
2020 Honda Pilot: NHTSA Safety Ratings
The 2020 Pilot scored well in National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ratings*. Here’s a quick look at its NHTSA report card:
- Overall Rating: 5 stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 stars
The rigorous NHTSA testing serves as the benchmark for vehicle safety. The Honda Pilot passenger safety and crash test ratings prove that this SUV a great choice for New London families.
2020 Honda Pilot Safety Features
The Honda Pilot is equipped with an array of high-tech safety systems and features. All Pilot trim levels come with advanced airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, traction control, and electronic stability control. Each system works to keep you and your passengers safe on the roads in and around New Haven. The 2020 Honda Pilot also comes standard with the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver assist systems, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Can detect a possible frontal collision and automatically apply the brakes.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Sensors in the rearview mirror can detect when your vehicle is about to leave the roadway and applies corrective steering and braking assistance.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Allows you to maintain a set speed and keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Automatically adjusts steering to keep your Pilot within the lane markings.
Test Drive a New Honda Pilot Today at Westbrook Honda
Now that you’ve learned about the Honda Pilot safety features and ratings, take the time to also explore the Pilot interior features and towing capacity and learn more about other Honda safety features like Honda LaneWatch™. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives. You can also use our convenient payment calculator to find out what your monthly payments will be, and apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved from the comfort of your home or office. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
More from Westbrook Honda
The maximum 2020 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity is 5,000 pounds when properly equipped. That makes this Honda truck a great choice for hauling equipment to your Branford-area work site, as well as towing a boat or travel trailer on your next getaway. Learn more about the Ridgeline towing and performance capabilities from the experts at…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is a fun-to-drive, tech-savvy crossover SUV that is loaded with interior features to enhance your Branford commute. In addition, the CR-V safety ratings add extra peace of mind on your New Haven-area commute. This guide from Westbrook Honda will help you learn more about the 2020 CR-V safety ratings and features. CR-V Model…
With four 2020 Honda CR-V configurations from which to choose, Branford drivers have the opportunity to select the model that has all of the features they want. No matter which CR-V trim level you pick, you’ll enjoy powerful and efficient performance, a roomy and versatile interior, and all of the tech features to keep…