2020 Honda Pilot Safety Ratings
One of the reasons that the 2020 Honda Pilot is so popular among New London-area families is its impressive safety ratings. Learn all about the Pilot crash test rating and safety features in this guide from %%di_name. After you do, visit us to get behind the wheel of this capable Honda SUV!
2020 Honda Pilot: NHTSA Safety Ratings
The 2020 Pilot scored well in National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ratings*. Here’s a quick look at its NHTSA report card:
- Overall Rating: 5 stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 stars
The rigorous NHTSA testing serves as the benchmark for vehicle safety. The Honda Pilot passenger safety and crash test ratings prove that this SUV a great choice for Branford families.
2020 Honda Pilot Safety Features
The Honda Pilot is equipped with an array of high-tech safety systems and features. All Pilot trim levels come with advanced airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, traction control, and electronic stability control. Each system works to keep you and your passengers safe on the roads in and around Middletown. The 2020 Honda Pilot also comes standard with the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver assist systems, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Can detect a possible frontal collision and automatically apply the brakes.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Sensors in the rearview mirror can detect when your vehicle is about to leave the roadway and applies corrective steering and braking assistance.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Allows you to maintain a set speed and keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Automatically adjusts steering to keep your Pilot within the lane markings.
Test Drive a New Honda Pilot Today at Westbrook Honda
Now that you’ve learned about the Honda Pilot safety features and ratings, take the time to also explore the Pilot interior features, fuel economy, and towing capacity and learn more about other Honda safety features like Honda LaneWatch™. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives. You can also use our convenient payment calculator to find out what your monthly payments will be, and apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved from the comfort of your home or office. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
More from Westbrook Honda
When the brisk fall weather heads into New London, there’s nothing better than rolling down the windows and taking a scenic drive! But, is your car ready for the upcoming season? October is Fall Car Care Awareness Month, and Westbrook Honda is here with car maintenance tips to get your car in great shape. Take a look…
The Honda Odyssey has 17 of them. No, we’re not talking about weather mats, but cupholders! There’s plenty of space for a D&D Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte, a YETI Rambler, and sippy cups for everyone! But it wasn’t always this easy to enjoy a beverage in your car. Early automobiles, such as the Model T,…
Saturday, September 23, 2023 is National Seat Check Saturday, started by The National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA). The observance promotes child safety and increases awareness about seat check protocols in child safety seats when traveling. Correctly installed car seats can reduce the risk of fatal injury in a car crash by 71% for infants, and 54% for toddlers. …