2020 Honda Pilot Safety Ratings
One of the reasons that the 2020 Honda Pilot is so popular among New London-area families is its impressive safety ratings. Learn all about the Pilot crash test rating and safety features in this guide from %%di_name. After you do, visit us to get behind the wheel of this capable Honda SUV!
2020 Honda Pilot: NHTSA Safety Ratings
The 2020 Pilot scored well in National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ratings*. Here’s a quick look at its NHTSA report card:
- Overall Rating: 5 stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 stars
The rigorous NHTSA testing serves as the benchmark for vehicle safety. The Honda Pilot passenger safety and crash test ratings prove that this SUV a great choice for Branford families.
2020 Honda Pilot Safety Features
The Honda Pilot is equipped with an array of high-tech safety systems and features. All Pilot trim levels come with advanced airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, traction control, and electronic stability control. Each system works to keep you and your passengers safe on the roads in and around Middletown. The 2020 Honda Pilot also comes standard with the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver assist systems, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Can detect a possible frontal collision and automatically apply the brakes.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Sensors in the rearview mirror can detect when your vehicle is about to leave the roadway and applies corrective steering and braking assistance.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Allows you to maintain a set speed and keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Automatically adjusts steering to keep your Pilot within the lane markings.
Test Drive a New Honda Pilot Today at Westbrook Honda
Now that you’ve learned about the Honda Pilot safety features and ratings, take the time to also explore the Pilot interior features, fuel economy, and towing capacity and learn more about other Honda safety features like Honda LaneWatch™. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives. You can also use our convenient payment calculator to find out what your monthly payments will be, and apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved from the comfort of your home or office. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
More from Westbrook Honda
2023 Honda HR-V Interior
When it comes to driving an SUV in New London, the right size makes all the difference in the world. If you’re looking for a compact SUV with just the right amount of cargo space and comfortable seating for five that’s still an agile drive, take a look at the 2023 Honda HR-V interior. You’ll find…
2023 Honda HR-V Gas Mileage
Driving a sporty yet fuel efficient SUV in New London might seem like a pipe dream, but that’s definitely not the case with the 2023 Honda HR-V gas mileage! With an EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/32 MPG highway* for 2WD trims, you’ll spend less time and money fueling up and more time tooling around Branford. Learn more…
2022 Honda HR-V Dimensions and Interior
The 2022 Honda HR-V has plenty to offer New London SUV fans, including great fuel economy and an interior that makes every trip easier and more enjoyable. The Honda HR-V cargo space will help you get all your gear where you need it to be, whether it’s the weekly grocery run or camping gear for…
0 comment(s) so far on 2020 Honda Pilot Safety Ratings