2020 Honda Pilot Safety Ratings
One of the reasons that the 2020 Honda Pilot is so popular among New London-area families is its impressive safety ratings. Learn all about the Pilot crash test rating and safety features in this guide from %%di_name. After you do, visit us to get behind the wheel of this capable Honda SUV!
2020 Honda Pilot: NHTSA Safety Ratings
The 2020 Pilot scored well in National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ratings*. Here’s a quick look at its NHTSA report card:
- Overall Rating: 5 stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 stars
The rigorous NHTSA testing serves as the benchmark for vehicle safety. The Honda Pilot passenger safety and crash test ratings prove that this SUV a great choice for Branford families.
2020 Honda Pilot Safety Features
The Honda Pilot is equipped with an array of high-tech safety systems and features. All Pilot trim levels come with advanced airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, traction control, and electronic stability control. Each system works to keep you and your passengers safe on the roads in and around Middletown. The 2020 Honda Pilot also comes standard with the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver assist systems, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Can detect a possible frontal collision and automatically apply the brakes.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Sensors in the rearview mirror can detect when your vehicle is about to leave the roadway and applies corrective steering and braking assistance.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Allows you to maintain a set speed and keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Automatically adjusts steering to keep your Pilot within the lane markings.
Test Drive a New Honda Pilot Today at Westbrook Honda
Now that you’ve learned about the Honda Pilot safety features and ratings, take the time to also explore the Pilot interior features, fuel economy, and towing capacity and learn more about other Honda safety features like Honda LaneWatch™. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives. You can also use our convenient payment calculator to find out what your monthly payments will be, and apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved from the comfort of your home or office. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
More from Westbrook Honda
The 2022 Honda HR-V has plenty to offer New London SUV fans, including great fuel economy and an interior that makes every trip easier and more enjoyable. The Honda HR-V cargo space will help you get all your gear where you need it to be, whether it’s the weekly grocery run or camping gear for…
Part of the joy of driving a small SUV in New London is the balance between a spacious interior and great fuel economy. Find that balance in the 2022 Honda HR-V mpg, which can reach an impressively efficient 32 mpg* when properly equipped. Take a look at what makes the Honda HR-V gas mileage so impressive,…
Whether you’re packing the family in for a road trip or you’re packing up for an outdoor adventure, the 2022 Honda Passport is a versatile mid-size SUV ready to handle your needs around New London. If you’re looking to add premium features to your daily driving experience, the Honda Passport Elite price and interior amenities might…