2020 Honda Pilot MPG
With its robust V6 power the 2020 Honda Pilot delivers strong towing along with efficient performance on New London-area roads. The Honda Pilot mpg is particularly impressive when compared to other midsize SUVs. Learn more in this Honda Pilot fuel economy guide from Westbrook Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy & Engine Options
There are six available trim levels of the Honda Pilot, each powered by a 280-hp 3.5L V6 engine that generates 262 lb-ft of torque. Generally, one might expect that with such a powerful engine fuel economy would suffer, but that isn’t so with the Pilot. Check out the Pilot mpg ratings for each drivetrain configuration to find the model that will best suit your driving needs on the roads in and around Branford:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
Along with the convenient tech features that are included in the Pilot interior, this SUV is also equipped with technologies that can further enhance its fuel efficiency. These features include:
- Eco Assist™ System – Allows drivers to keep track of real-time fuel usage by displaying how your driving habits affect overall efficiency.
- HondaLink® – The HondaLink® connectivity app can keep you informed on fuel range, as well as provide access to your service schedule, and more, whether you’re driving your car or are away from it.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – This advanced all-wheel drive system delivers the traction and control you need in all kinds of weather and road conditions in the Middletown area.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Westbrook Honda
Learn more about the Pilot safety ratings, and see how the Pilot compares to the Honda CR-V. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives to save on your next Honda SUV. We’ll be happy to fill you in on how to access all of the Pilot features and how to enter your Pilot radio codes. Please feel free to contact us online or give us a call at 860-577-2754 if you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive.
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Westbrook Honda
Saturday, September 23, 2023 is National Seat Check Saturday, started by The National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA). The observance promotes child safety and increases awareness about seat check protocols in child safety seats when traveling. Correctly installed car seats can reduce the risk of fatal injury in a car crash by 71% for infants, and 54% for toddlers. …
Lorensen Auto Group to Sponsor NBC Connecticut’s Clear The Shelters Pet Adoption and Donation Campaign
Lorensen Auto Group announces they are the exclusive automotive sponsor of NBC Connecticut’s Clear The Shelters campaign during the month of August 2023. Clear The Shelters, NBCUniversal Local’s nationwide pet adoption and donation campaign has helped more than 860,000 pets find new homes since 2015. WVIT, along with other NBC and Telemundo owned and affiliated…
With Canadian wildfire smoke lingering over much of the region, health officials are urging New Englanders to take precautions. Keeping your windows closed, limiting outdoor activities, and wearing an N95 mask help mitigate any health risks, but there’s another measure not often mentioned. Changing your vehicle’s cabin air filter protects everyone inside your vehicle from…