2020 Honda HR-V Towing Capacity
The 2020 Honda HR-V offers spirited and efficient performance on the roads in and around New London. Wondering what the HR-V towing capacity might be? Towing is not recommended with the HR-V, but this model can be equipped with all-wheel drive and offers a versatile interior that can be configured to optimize space for either passengers or cargo. Learn more from Westbrook Honda.
HR-V Engine Specs & Features
While you may not be able to enjoy HR-V towing, this compact crossover SUV is definitely fun to drive, and it is fuel efficient to boot. Take a look at the HR-V performance specs below and see if they will suit your Branford-area driving need.
- Engine Power – No matter which of the five 2020 HR-V trim levels you choose, you’ll get an inline 4-cylinder engine that generates 141 hp with 127 lb-ft of torque. This powerful and efficient engine is paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode.
- Additional Systems – The HR-V is equipped with several features that contribute to its performance capabilities. Among these are the MacPherson Strut Front Suspension, Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering, Hill Start Assist, and an Eco Assist™ System designed to help you conserve fuel.
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ – This innovative Honda AWD system, standard on the Touring model and available on all other trims, provides enhanced traction and control in even the most challenging Middletown-area weather and road conditions.
HR-V Cargo Space
Even though HR-V towing isn’t recommended, you can rest assured that it offers the versatility you want in a crossover SUV. Thanks to the standard 60/40-split 2nd-row Magic Seat®, the HR-V interior can be quickly and easily configured to accommodate bulky items such as a bicycle, a set of skis, and all the camping gear you’ll need for a visit to Rock Neck State Park. Review the HR-V cargo capacities below.
- HR-V 2WD models – 24.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seat, and 58.8 cubic feet with the rear seat folded down.
- HR-V AWD models – 23.2 cubic feet behind the rear seat, and 57.6 cubic feet with the rear seat folded down.
Test Drive the Honda HR-V at Westbrook Honda
Browse our new HR-V inventory online to find the model that has all of the features and capabilities you want. If you are working with a tight budget, we offer a fine selection of used HR-V models, all in pristine condition and affordably priced. Disappointed that you can’t enjoy HR-V towing? Check out our HR-V vs. Honda CR-V comparison, as the CR-V can tow up to 1,500 pounds. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn about the current 2021 HR-V trim levels.
More from Westbrook Honda
Whether you’re packing the family in for a road trip or you’re packing up for an outdoor adventure, the 2022 Honda Passport is a versatile mid-size SUV ready to handle your needs around New London. If you’re looking to add premium features to your daily driving experience, the Honda Passport Elite price and interior amenities might…
The 2022 Honda Civic Si is a compact sports car, designed to provide thrills as you cruise around New London. This riveting driving experience gets a boost from the racing-inspired cabin, which keeps you comfortable, connected, and in the know. Discover all that the 2022 Honda Civic Si interior has to offer, and then visit Westbrook Honda…
The Honda Passport is an excellent mid-size SUV choice for Middletown drivers. All of the 2022 Honda Passport trims have a sporty design, and it’s not just for looks, the all new TrailSport trim has a terrain-performance design. There’s plenty of cargo space to fit all of your passengers and pack up your gear…