2020 Honda HR-V Towing Capacity
The 2020 Honda HR-V offers spirited and efficient performance on the roads in and around New London. Wondering what the HR-V towing capacity might be? Towing is not recommended with the HR-V, but this model can be equipped with all-wheel drive and offers a versatile interior that can be configured to optimize space for either passengers or cargo. Learn more from Westbrook Honda.
HR-V Engine Specs & Features
While you may not be able to enjoy HR-V towing, this compact crossover SUV is definitely fun to drive, and it is fuel efficient to boot. Take a look at the HR-V performance specs below and see if they will suit your Branford-area driving need.
- Engine Power – No matter which of the five 2020 HR-V trim levels you choose, you’ll get an inline 4-cylinder engine that generates 141 hp with 127 lb-ft of torque. This powerful and efficient engine is paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode.
- Additional Systems – The HR-V is equipped with several features that contribute to its performance capabilities. Among these are the MacPherson Strut Front Suspension, Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering, Hill Start Assist, and an Eco Assist™ System designed to help you conserve fuel.
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ – This innovative Honda AWD system, standard on the Touring model and available on all other trims, provides enhanced traction and control in even the most challenging Middletown-area weather and road conditions.
HR-V Cargo Space
Even though HR-V towing isn’t recommended, you can rest assured that it offers the versatility you want in a crossover SUV. Thanks to the standard 60/40-split 2nd-row Magic Seat®, the HR-V interior can be quickly and easily configured to accommodate bulky items such as a bicycle, a set of skis, and all the camping gear you’ll need for a visit to Rock Neck State Park. Review the HR-V cargo capacities below.
- HR-V 2WD models – 24.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seat, and 58.8 cubic feet with the rear seat folded down.
- HR-V AWD models – 23.2 cubic feet behind the rear seat, and 57.6 cubic feet with the rear seat folded down.
Test Drive the Honda HR-V at Westbrook Honda
Browse our new HR-V inventory online to find the model that has all of the features and capabilities you want. If you are working with a tight budget, we offer a fine selection of used HR-V models, all in pristine condition and affordably priced. Disappointed that you can’t enjoy HR-V towing? Check out our HR-V vs. Honda CR-V comparison, as the CR-V can tow up to 1,500 pounds. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn about the current 2021 HR-V trim levels.
More from Westbrook Honda
2023 Honda HR-V Interior
When it comes to driving an SUV in New London, the right size makes all the difference in the world. If you’re looking for a compact SUV with just the right amount of cargo space and comfortable seating for five that’s still an agile drive, take a look at the 2023 Honda HR-V interior. You’ll find…
2023 Honda HR-V Gas Mileage
Driving a sporty yet fuel efficient SUV in New London might seem like a pipe dream, but that’s definitely not the case with the 2023 Honda HR-V gas mileage! With an EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/32 MPG highway* for 2WD trims, you’ll spend less time and money fueling up and more time tooling around Branford. Learn more…
2022 Honda HR-V Dimensions and Interior
The 2022 Honda HR-V has plenty to offer New London SUV fans, including great fuel economy and an interior that makes every trip easier and more enjoyable. The Honda HR-V cargo space will help you get all your gear where you need it to be, whether it’s the weekly grocery run or camping gear for…
0 comment(s) so far on 2020 Honda HR-V Towing Capacity