2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings
If you’re shopping for a vehicle that is fun to drive as well as efficient enough to cut down on those costly visits to the pump, the 2020 Honda Civic is the car for you. Along with its wide range of convenient features and sharp appearance, the Civic MPG ratings are part of the reason it’s so popular among New Haven-area drivers. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel economy from Westbrook Honda, and then stop by our dealership near Branford to take a test drive.
2020 Civic Gas Mileage Ratings by Trim Level
You will find that the Civic MPG ratings differ according to which trim level and engine/transmission combination you choose. We break down the EPA-estimated MPG for each of the five available Honda Civic configurations so you can find the one that will best suit your driving needs.
- 2020 Civic LX MPG:The LX model equipped with the standard Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) earns an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic Sport MPG: The Sport trim with the 6-Speed Manual Transmission gets an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating, while the Sport with the CVT gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic EX MPG: The Civic EX has a standard CVT and provides an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic EX-L MPG:The Civic EX-L with a CVT has an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic Touring MPG: With its standard CVT, the Civic Touring has an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist™ System
There are two available 2020 Honda Civic engines:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder: 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque
- 1.5L 4-cylinder with turbocharger: 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque
With either engine, New London drivers will benefit from the Eco Assist™ System, which is designed to help you conserve fuel in two ways:
- The display around the speedometer changes color to let you know how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If you are driving efficiently, the display is green. If it’s blue, you are likely wasting fuel.
- With the available ECON button, you can change the Civic’s performance profile to optimize fuel conservation.
Test Drive the Fuel-Efficient Honda Civic at Westbrook Honda
Explore our new Honda Civic inventory online to find the trim level that has the engine and mpg rating that you want today. Make sure to browse our Civic lease specials to take advantage of our current offers. Not sure that the Civic is the right Honda sedan for you? Check out our Civic vs. Accord comparison. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Westbrook Honda
No matter which of the Honda Civic configurations you choose, you’ll enjoy sporty performance, a wide array of convenient features, and a budget-friendly sticker price. The Civic family includes the 2020 Honda Civic Sedan, Honda Civic Hatchback, and Honda Civic Coupe, each of which offers all that Branford-area drivers could ask for from a compact…
In a new 2021 Honda Pilot, your Westbrook family will be ready to take on daily your daily commute and weekend adventures. This midsize SUV comes in seven configurations, which allows you to choose the model that suits your drives best. From the base model Pilot LX to the range-topping Pilot Elite, you can be…
The 2020 Honda HR-V offers spirited and efficient performance on the roads in and around Branford. Wondering what the HR-V towing capacity might be? Towing is not recommended with the HR-V, but this model can be equipped with all-wheel drive and offers a versatile interior that can be configured to optimize space for either passengers…