2019 Honda Passport MPG
The Honda Passport MPG reaches to 25 mpg highway and 20 mpg city*, a rugged and versatile SUV that comes equipped with the latest features to keep you connected, comfortable, and safe on Branford roads. It also offers a robust towing capacity, along with on- and off-road performance that is both powerful and efficient. When you take a look at the Passport fuel economy ratings, you’ll find that they are pretty impressive for an SUV of its size. Learn all about the Honda Passport MPG ratings from the experts at Westbrook Honda.
2019 Honda Passport Fuel Economy
The 2019 Honda Passport MPG ratings vary depending on whether you choose a 2WD or AWD model. Review the Passport mileage by trim level to find the model that will best suit your needs in New London:
- Passport Sport (9AT) (2WD) – 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 mpg combined*
- Passport Sport (9AT) (AWD) – 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/21 mpg combined*
- Passport EX-L (9AT) (2WD) – 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22mpg combined*
- Passport EX-L (9AT) (AWD) – 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/21 mpg combined*
- Passport Touring (9AT) (2WD) – 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 mpg combined*
- Passport Touring (9AT) (AWD) – 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/21 mpg combined*
- Passport Elite (9AT) (AWD) – 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/21 mpg combined*
2019 Honda Passport Specs
You’ll have the same Honda Passport engine across all available trim levels. Whether you choose a 2WD or AWD model, you’ll enjoy capable and efficient performance on the roads in and around New Haven:
- 3.5-Liter SOHC V6 Engine
- 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of Torque
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission With Paddle Shifters
- Eco Assist™ System
- Variable Cylinder Management Cylinder Deactivation
- 19.5 Gallon Fuel Tank Capacity
- Up to 5,000-Pound Towing Capacity
If you opt for one of the AWD configurations, you’ll benefit from the enhanced traction and off-road power and performance capabilities of the i-VTM4 AWD System with Dynamic Torque Vectoring.
Test Drive the Honda Passport at Westbrook Honda
Now that you’ve had a chance to review the Honda Passport MPG ratings, it’s time to get behind the wheel of this versatile SUV and see how it handles out on the open road. Don’t forget to take a look at our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives, and contact us to schedule a test drive today.
Disclaimers:*20 city/25 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 19 city/24 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you dive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.